Long Term Care Insurance
Long Term Care Insurance; the key to fully enjoying your retirement years. Let us show you how an affordable monthly premium can provide hundreds of thousands of dollars to cover the costs associated with long-term-care (expenses that 70% of people over age 65 will incur). Use your nest egg to fully enjoy your Golden Years, knowing that the funds will be there to provide quality care when needed.
- Of people needing long term care 40% are between ages 18 and 64.
- All agreements The average length of time spent in a nursing home is 2.38 years.by parties including the final resolution becomes an effective contract between involved parties
- The average age of long term care insurance buyers has decreased from 72 in 1990 to age 58 today.
- More than 83% of people needing long term care live in the community.
- In the year 2030 it is estimated that the average nursing home stay will cost $495,000.
- 70% of those over age 65 will require long term care at some point in their lives.
It is never too early to think about long term care insurance. For yourself, it will provide peace of mind that when the time comes you will receive the best care option in your golden years, without worrying about financial obligations. If you are concerned about the care of your parents as they get older, then having long term care insurance for them will also be beneficial when the time comes to explore care options for them.
We would also like to give you an opportunity to join our insurance team. If you are interested in becoming a team member, we can help you with any licensing requirements and put you on the right track toward sincerely helping people with their insurance needs.